Technorati tags: blogjet
I just checked my BlogJet version and saw that there is a new version of it. With new cool features:
- Free Flickr integration plugin (included, no installation required).
- Auto Replace.
- Title and rel attributes for links.
- Ping default URLs.
- Protection for unsaved posts before publishing.
- Zoom icon for generated thumbnails.
- Saving of default layout settings for Insert Image window.
- Group posting (post to multiple blogs at once).
- Confirm when using Ctrl+Enter to publish post.
- Better FTP file upload progress indication.
- New blog providers: Blogzerk and BLOGZY.
- NTLM and Digest proxy authorization support.
- New keyboard shortcut:
Ctrl+Y - edit last post
Ctrl+Shift+E - extended entry
- Ability to abort posting when checking spelling.
- BlogJetThis extension for Firefox 1.5.
- Speed and stability improvements.
I specially like the pinging services. Now I added my complete list of these aggregator once and it is stored in BlogJet. Normally I copied and pasted it from Word. Also the Title and rel attributes seems alright to me. I can use it for example to create the Technorati tags easier. In near future there should be even a better way to insert Technorati tags. The title attribute creates hints. You can see som when you hover over the links. Ok, and this Auto Replace features. Wow! When I type a word it is replaced by a link!
Main reason why I did not use it much was the incorrect time in TypePad. Well that is solved. And a lot more is fixed:
- Work-around for WordPress and TypePad date/time issue.
- Now BlogJet can work via proxy with authentication.
- Fixed issue with FTP proxy.
- Fixed double trackbacks in TypePad and Movable Type
- FTP password encryption.
- Fixed: Insert Link window didn’t remove automatically http:// when inserting https:// of ftp:// links.
- Fixed “Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window”.
- Fixed: error message when posting with image selected.
- New connection core.