Ogilvy Asia has published a whitepaper called: "Executive Blogger’s Guide to building a nest of Blogs, Wikis & RSS ". It is a great introduction written by it’s president Christopher Graves.
– Welcome to the Blogosphere: The End of Top-Down Talk
– What are Blogs?
– How Powerful Have Blogs Become?
– The Unique Characteristics of Blogs
– Business Blog Examples
– How To Use RSS Newsreaders
– Searching and Monitoring Blogs
– Launching Your Blog
– Corporate Policies and Blogging
– Blog Backfires
– Moblogs & Vblogs
– Conclusion:Your Game Plan
– Appendix: The Corporate Weblog Manifesto by Robert Scobleizer
Worth reading I think.
Posted it on Marketing Technology and via PR Opions and Bloggingplanet
Technoratie tags: corporate blogging, ogilvy