Look at these trends in digital technology. It is also a great fit in the experience economy. Need I say more. No. Less is more!
– More features isn’t better, it’s worse.
– You can’t make things easier by adding to them.
– Confusion is the ultimate deal-breaker.
– Style matters
– Only features that provide a good user experience will be used.
– Any feature that requires learning will only be adopted by a small fraction of users.
– Unused features are not only useless, they can slow you down and diminish ease of use.
– Users do not want to think about technology: what really counts is what it does for them.
– Forget about the killer feature. Welcome to the age of the killer user-experience.
– Less is difficult, that’s why less is more
I found them here, via RVW and on the site of Andreas Pfeiffer. More interesting stuff can be found on the homepage of Andreas.