Ten trends to watch
– Voice over internet protocol (VOIP) goes mainstream
– China’s power and world economic influence grows.
– Working at home goes mainstream while small business thrives.
– Offshoring activity picks up.
– As the world shrinks, the world market expands.
– Technology stocks increase in value.
– Cell phones look more and more like PDAs and vice versa
– Blogging and social networking become accepted business tools.
– Continued sophistication in corporate internet usage.
– Enterprises increasingly demand flexible solutions.