Technoratie tags: podcast
The conclusions of Forrester Research’s report Podcasting for Marketers (pdf, after registering):
- Have the access and the devices
- Already download free content.
- Could flock to podcasts in greater numbers than their US cousins.
Read in the continue section a lot more about this subject. Also with figures in ppt and excel.
Potential European Podcast Consumers Are Young Early Adopters, who:
- Have online experience.
- Listen to Internet radio.
- Want exclusivity.
- Are not swayed by free content.
– Popdcasting is still new; but some companies recognize opportunity
– Innovative Brands Are Quick Off The Mark
– Popdcasting offers moren then just radio; it brings brands a captive niche audience with the following advantages:
- A niche but attentive audience
- Repeat consumer exposure via RSS.
- Consumer P2P power.
Audio is just the start:
- Videocasting will be next — and it’ll be big
- Advertising revenue models will go global
- The brand opportunity goes beyond the audio stream
Figure: Europe’s Potential Podcast Consumers Have The Tools (ppt, excel)
Figure: Young Owners Of MP3 Players Are The Most Avid Downloaders (ppt, excel)
Figure: Podcast Content And Funding (ppt, excel)
Figure: Podcasting Differs From Radio (ppt, excel)
Do you want a copy of the full pdf report? Send me an email.