We had the Blogstorm some days ago. Miel did some excellent work in summarizing what was discussed. He wrote three postings:
I like them all, especially the last one. Very authentic, with a personal touch and describing some nasty questions. He discusses the following items which we addressed in the discussion:
- I’m a company, I have a product and I want to ‘do something’ with blogs. How does that work?
- I’m a marketeer, I don’t have a blog but hey, I can pay others to blog my content. How does that work?
- So, ok. I’m an honest marketeer (heheh), and I have a product I want some people to blog about. Now what?
- I’m a blogger, and I hate marketing blogs. I hate those stupid characterblogs. It’s fake, it doesn’t feel right. I’ll protest.
- To the hater/blogger
- To the marketeer
- Never forget
- How about editorial advertisement? What with content-placement
Technorati tags: blogstorm