Codecs problem solved
I wrote about the problems with codecs, quicktime a.s.o. Well now it is solved! I just installed the TechSmith Ensharpen codec, produced my screencast again and the result was ok. Thanks for the great support by Kelly R. of TechSmith support! After that I even was able to convert the .mov file with imTOOmpeg to mp4 for viewing my screencast on the video ipod. But that’s cool!
Ok I had to do some experiments with zooming a.s.o. but it could be nice to have screencasts produced for the new ipod. It is for sure that it takes another screeencast production in which you are aware of the 320×240 display.
Thanks to the guys who tested the ipod version (pierre and marco) and specially thanks to Pierre for his great feedback on videoreaders after my question about this.
Please let me know your experiments with my screencast on your ipod.