We had the Blogstorm some days ago. Miel did some excellent work in summarizing what was discussed. He wrote three postings:
I like them all, especially the last one. Very authentic, with a personal touch and describing some nasty questions. He discusses the following items which we addressed in the discussion:
– I’m a company, I have a product and I want to ‘do something’ with blogs. How does that work?
– I’m a marketeer, I don’t have a blog but hey, I can pay others to blog my content. How does that work?
– So, ok. I’m an honest marketeer (heheh), and I have a product I want some people to blog about. Now what?
– I’m a blogger, and I hate marketing blogs. I hate those stupid characterblogs. It’s fake, it doesn’t feel right. I’ll protest.
– To the hater/blogger
– To the marketeer
– Never forget
– How about editorial advertisement? What with content-placement
Technorati tags: blogstorm