Social Computing Symposium 2005
– Panel Discussion: Teen Use of Social Technologies
– David Weinberger: From Trees to Tags
– Anne Kirah: When culture meets
technology and when technology meets culture
– Panel Discussion: Extracting Signal from Noise in Social Networking
– Amy Bruckman: What is “Community” Anyway?
– Randy Farmer: Thirty Years of Social
Computing: Are we finally ready to scale?
– Howard Rheingold: Are Smart Mobs
Institutions for Collective Action?
– Liz Lawley and
Richard Hodkinson: Backchannels:
Power and the Active Audience